Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Winter Cabin FEVER

I know what your thinking. "Here we all are wishing for warmer weather to be on it's way, being teased with beautiful spring days then back to the ubber cold again. And you're making WINTER PROJECTS!" Well, here's the thing, as I've said many times before. If I don't do projects when the mojo hits me and I have the time.... they will never get done. I learned this about myself a long time ago but just began to incorporate it this year. This little cabin still needs a few other touches. A little puff of stuffing coming out the chimney as fireplace smoke? hmm just not sure on the specifics of the mini details just yet. 

Winter Wonderland house

Winter Wonderland House

Winter Wonderland House

Winter Wonderland House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!